It’s important to us that you enjoy your stay at The Old Winery. We’ve tried to include a few luxuries that will make your stay with us that little bit special. We can also organise any number of added extras, why not check out some of our ideas below and if you are interested, get in touch for a price and we can organise it for you.
Included with the house
- A private deck with views of the countryside – leading off the kitchen with seating for a large group people with a parasol and BBQ. Also perfect for evening drinks or al fresco dining
- Garden – enclosed garden with a shallow brook running through the bottom of the garden carrying all kinds of fish, giving opportunities for a line and hook or a bucket for the younger amongst us.
- swimming pool leading off the deck with security fence
- English satellite TV in the kitchen
- WiFi available throughout the house
In the Village:
- Ample Parking.
- Competition boules / petanque ‘Drome’.
- A Park with slides and swings for younger children an easy pram push away.
- Two full size tennis courts 200 yards away.
- All weather multi sports pitch within easy walking distance of the front gates of the main house (Five a Side Football, basketball & circular running track around it etc…).
- Lots of shops as our village is the hub for the local community.
- There is a rugby stadium 500 yards away (in the season of course) – This is rugby country and Canet were top of division 3 for 2013 – The stadium also doubles as a space for other sporting activities.
Our suggestions for you
We understand the holidays are precious so we will go that extra mile to make sure you have the time of your life. Below is just a taster of some of the bespoke packages we can organise for you while you are staying at Le Manoir. If you are interested please contact us in advance for further information and prices. If you don’t find something on this list that you need help with, please don’t hesitate calling us and we will see what we can do to help.
- We have a well stocked honesty wine cellar, with a choice of wines available
- It’s now possible to pre-order food and supplies online prior to arrival for collection on the day from Carrefour / Intermarche in Lezignan Corbieres, or by liaison with our House Keeper when an amount of Catering has been discussed and booked in advance.
- A personal chef to cater for a special dinner party and/or your whole holiday. Let us know what you are looking for you and we can send you further information.
- Wine tasting and tapas evening at your accommodation
- Winery tours to the local Domaines, with Taste du Languedoc, see below for more information.
- Baby sitting 4yrs and up or even someone who can keep your elderly relatives company if you want a night out.
- We have 4 bourgeois bikes for hire on site – from a day out or to your entire stay, please see further info below.
- Wellness days or week, pamper yourself during your stay.
- Bring out your creative spirit – painting or drawing days or even a whole week for your group.
- Bespoke foodie days such a market tour or cooking lessons.
Bourgeois Bike Hire
We have a small fleet of retro bikes available for hire on-site, perfect for meandering around the local lanes and vineyards. All bikes come with a helmet and front basket as standard.
Hire Prices ONLY 70 EUROS PER WEEK PER BIKE
The rental charge is payable in cash in advance.
For longer rental periods please contact us for further price information.
(Personal Holiday Insurance Required / A Rental Agreement & Owners Liability Disclaimer will also need to be approved & signed).
Languedoc wine and food tours
We can recommend ‘Taste du Languedoc’ for a range of food and wine tours in the local area. All tours are conducted in English. Click on the link for more details. Wine Tours – Taste of Languedoc
We can help you organise a small wedding for parties up to 50 people at our sister property Le Manoir. For more details and the full wedding brochure please click on the link. Le Manoir wedding brochure